Sunday, December 2, 2012

December has come!

Which means it's almost christmas. Yay^^

I've put up dekorations in my room, and already been to one christmas party. Plus the christmas calendar on swedish television seems really nice this year. One of the awesome things about internet. I can still watch it although I live in Germany.

So all in all, this sunday has been really relaxing, a nice break from all the other days this week.

Our examination is coming up. As a matter of fact it's on friday. And although I've told everybody, including myself, that I'm cool about it, I'm not. And I don't know why. They're not going to kick anybody out, and I know my thecnique is pretty good. Still, I'm nervous. And not just a little bit nervous, as you are sometimes, but it borders to anxiety. I know I'm not the only one. One of my classmates is going to a theraphist beacause her anxiety started to give her physical pain. Luckily, I'm not that bad (yet). I think the reason why I'm so nervous is that I'm afraid that I wont be able to show them the best version of me. Which is just silly!

I know the steps, I have the thecnique. I just need to get out of my head! Show them some personality.

It's all gonna be alright.

I just wish I wouldn't have to do jazz in my ballet clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment