Wednesday, October 31, 2012

God morning, sunshine

Today is a good day. I have no idea why, but I just woke up and was so incredibly happy! The sun is shining, I actually BAKED bread for breakfast, and then I did grown-up bank stuff while eating it. And it's not even ten thirty yet. I seriously have to go and do something irresponsably and stupid now.

...And since I started writing the post the day has passed and I have.. Made homemade meatballs... The fact that I spend this much time in the kitchen is a sign that I have too much free time. Is the vacation over soon? I'd like to go back to school now.

Anyways. I went out too by a new tire for my bicycle, and came back with a book. The weather was awesome, and I actually had to take my coat off because I was so warm. In other words, things are as they should be. But my bicycle is still broken, and I still need to fix it. But then on the other hand, I have something to read. Yay.

I bought "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern. I haven't heard of it before, but it looks like the kind of book I will like.

This didn't turn out to be a very coherent post. It's mainly about what I did today. Although I didn't mention everything. Like the fact that I bought tofu. And sang very loud, and very falsly while cooking.

I'm just going to go and read my book now...

No comments:

Post a Comment