Sunday, October 28, 2012

Intro

To start things off, I should probably warn you. I'm terrible at posting regularly! But I'm going to do my best. Because there's a lot in my head, and I need to get it out. Plus my teacher told me to get a life. Wich I'm totally working on. I promise!

So what am I going to write about on this blog? And who am I? And What on earth is a Moomin?

Well... The Moomins is the creation of finnish-swedish author Tove Jansson. There's books about them. And comic-strips. And movies. Just google it will you?!

And I'm a Moomin. Sort of.

In Sweden (where I grew up) the Moomintrollls are mainly known for speaking with a funny accent. Beacause of my parents, I have that accent. So the other kids in school used to laugh at me and say I was a Moomin.

And now you should be able to read the title of this blog and figure out what I'm going to post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment