Thursday, March 20, 2014

Let's talk about the weather



Moving south was probably the best decision I ever made!

Now I know that if you look on a map over Europe, Munich is techniqally more central than south, but it's south compared to where I'm from.

And 20 degrees C (68 degrees F) - which according to the weather app on my phone is the temperature outside - in March, is pretty amazing when you've spent most of your life in Scandinavia. Not to mention when I logged on to Facebook today and saw the pictures of the snow that covers my hometown at the moment. Whilst I myself was lying outside tanning.


Photo: So yeah did someone say spring?
Stole this from an old classmates Facebook. Sorry.
Not to mention the guy I know in northern Sweden who complained on the temperature being -9.3 (15.26 in Farenheit) where he is today.

So yeah.

I'm going to take this moment to go and have Ice Cream outside now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment